JOBS – NURSING AT WOCKHARDT HOSPITALS
The Nursing department at Wockhardt forms a very integral part of the hospital. Wockhardt nursing leaders along with PHMI nursing leaders have successfully taken nursing to greater heights.
It is the organizations constant drive to get the right quality of nurses with the right skill sets and competencies. Wockhardt then strives for enhancing these skill sets by way of various training that enrichesthem personally and professionally. Some of the core training program includes soft skills training, grooming standards, BLS, ACLS, PALS, Infection control, besides the vast technical training that is a must for every nurse at Wockhardt.
A fresh nurse coming into the system goes through the grind of learning, reforms her knowledge and attitude and adopts the Wockhardts work culture. At the end of this stage of learning, when she has matured in the system, she embarks onto the next level of training namely the Nursing Leadership program which sharpens her skills and competencies to deliver as a nurse manager and a nurse leader.
This module enlightens her on various managerial skills such as planning, budgeting, strategic planning, decision making etc. Growth does not stop here, because this becomes a platform for the beginning of exchange program with Partners Havard at Boston. Our senior nursing leaders have spent considerable time at Boston to pick up best nursing practices and tailor make it to suit our hospitals at Wockhardt.
The Department of Nursing at Wockhardtis structured on Shared Nursing Governance Model. The coordinating council leads the three verticals Nursing Practice council, Nursing Education council, Nursing Quality Council. The Nursing Coordinating Council implements and maintains standards of clinical nursing practice and patient care consistent with evidence-based practice in coordination with all the three councils. This leads to organization-based performance improvement program in patient care areas across all the units since this structure is replicated across the chain of hospitals.
Aligning the departmental goals to the Vision and Mission of the organization, Wockhardt nurses strive to render qualitative and Holistic care to every patient.If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in patient-focused care and to have a voice in the future of nursing, Wockhardt Hospitals is the best choice for you.
OUR NURSES SPEAK :
Why we like working at Wockhardt :
- What makes Wockhardt one of the leading hospitals in India is its great Medical team. Our doctors are highly experienced in dealing with a variety of cases.
- They work hard every day to provide the best care possible to patients.
- The environment at work is so comfortable that I am at ease and am able to handle the pressures that come with this profession.
- Wockhardt gave me an opportunity to prove myself and is helping me grow professionally. I love my job and find it very gratifying.
- We have an excellent team of nurses and technicians without whom our jobs would be impossible, Wockhardt is incomplete without them.
- Wockhardts management and Administrative staff have provided us with a system that helps us improve our efficiency and keeps chaos at bay.