Wockhardt Hospitals have been one of the earliest adopters of Minimally Invasive Surgeries. Wockhardt Hospitals today have extended its expertise in this type of surgery to procedures for Nervous System, Reproductive Systems, Pancreatic Surgery, Removal of CBD Stones, Weight Loss Surgeries and a lot other areas.
Advantages like reducing Blood Transfusion requirements, Operative Trauma, aiding Faster Recovery & Rehabilitation bestow Minimally Invasive Surgeries. Such surgeries also cause Less Pain, Scarring & reduce the incidence of post-surgical complications and also keep intact the Cosmetic Look & Feel of the body.
Minimally Invasive Surgeries @ Wockhardt :
- Procedures for Nervous System, ENT (Ears Nose Throat), Thorax, Abdomen, Urinary Tract, Reproductive Systems, Joints
- Diagnostic Endoscopy
- Therapeutic Endoscopy: Endoscopic Treatment of Bleeding in GI Ulcers, Varices & Polyps
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Hepatobilliary Surgery
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Tranuretal Resection of Prostrate (TURP)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy (PCNL)
- Laproscopic Cholecystectomy (Gall Bladder Removal)
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Laproscopic Adjustable Gastric Bending